slideshow

Thursday 24 May 2012

New commission

Through my blogspot and Pinterest page I met the lovely and extremely talented Jenni Hampshire. The designer and creator of fabulously elaborate corsets and gowns at Sparklewren http://www.sparklewren.co.uk/. I think she came across my work whilst researching a project she had in mind and posted some pictures of my work on her Pinterest boards. I got in touch to thank her and we have been in lively conversation about collaborating in the future - no details yet, it's top secret,  you'll just have to wait and see!
 I can tell you that Jenni is preparing to open a gorgeous boutique in Birminghams City Centre in June and has asked me to create some verre eglomise panels and 3 large gilded pieces for her fabulous window display. How exciting! I can't wait to get going on them....

No comments:

Post a Comment