slideshow

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Worthing Open House event is drawing closer

http://worthingopenhouses.com/
This year I'm opening our house as a venue during the Worthing Arts Festival. I have two good friends and award winning artists exhibiting along with my jam tart :- Award winning photographer Gary Eastwood who is working on new creations for the exhibition as I type http://www.garyeastwood.co.uk/ AND  Richard Bett http://www.richardbett.com/ who will be showing his fabulous jewellery and supplying the garden sculpture.
I have commissioned Richard to make me many pieces of awesome jewellery over 20 years and will be exercising some restraint not to keep all of peices on show for myself!!!
This extravaganza will take place at my abode - 90 Marlowe Road, Worthing BN14 8EZ. Tel:0780 3002434
over the following weekends 18th & 19th  and 25th & 26th of June and the 2nd & 3rd July.
Do come along to view the work and share a cup of tea and slice of home-made cake. Please do a sun dance for us.

1 comment:

  1. 16 Days left to the opening day. Yikes! I've got 5 pieces on the go...a large glass one based on an ice crystal, another geode with chemical patination and 3 individual pieces to hang on the wall,smaller than my usual work - for those of us who don't have loft apartments :) the gardens still need lots of work before they will be ready to host Richards sculpture, but I've built lovely wide steps from the french windows down to the patio in optimistic eagerness.
    The clount down is truely on...tick...tick...tick

    ReplyDelete